Artichoke Baked Omelette
- 3/4 c. green salsa
- 1 can 14 oz. water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. sour cream
- Optional: chopped fresh tomatoes sliced ripe olives and minced chives
- Spread the salsa in a greased 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Top with chopped artichoke hearts and cheeses. In a bowl, beat the eggs then whisk in the sour cream. Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand five minutes. Garnish with tomatoes, olives, and chives.
Make sure you drain the chopped artichoke hearts really well.