Asian Nut and Pretzel Mix
- 1 c. miniature pretzels
- 1 c. whole wheat cereal squares
- 3/4 c. wasabi peas
- 2/3 c. unsalted roasted cashew halves
- 2 T. canola oil
- 1 T. toasted sesame oil
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 c. unsalted air-popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine the pretzels, cereal, wasabi peas and cashew halves in a large bowl.
- Combine the canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic powder and cayenne in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle the oil mixture over the pretzel mixture; toss to coat. Add the popcorn; toss again.
- Spread the popcorn mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.