Asian Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang or sriracha To taste
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon It Does Everything seasoning
- 1 small Watermelon Seedless
- 6 Persian cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Mint Fresh
- Whisk together all Dressing ingredients, adding salt and spice to taste
- Peel and cube watermelon
- Slice cucumber into rounds (if not using Persian cucumbers, peel and seed)
- Combine watermelon and cucumber into the dressing.
- Chop mint and garnish top of salad. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.