Chicken Taco Soup
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 2 - 3 skinless,boneless chicken breasts cut into 1” cubes
- 1 can (16 oz.) chili beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn drained
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- tortilla chips
- Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven.. Add the chicken and cook until browned. Add the onion and jalapeño and cook until soft.
- Add the chili beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cumin and chili powder. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 30 minutes. Serve topped with crushed tortilla chips.