Cinnamon Roll Pecan Crumb Cake
- 1 tube 17.5 oz. refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 T. butter melted
- 1/3 c. chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8” round pan with cooking spray.
- Open the cinnamon roll tube and set the frosting aside. Place one of the cinnamon rolls in the middle of the round pan. Unroll another cinnamon roll completely and wrap it around the cinnamon roll in the pan. Repeat with the remaining cinnamon rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 - 28 minutes until the crumb topping is lightly browned.
- Drizzle the frosting evenly over the top of the cake. Cut into wedges and serve warm.