- 4 c. thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 c. thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 1/2 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1 c. shredded carrots
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Creole mustard
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, bell pepper, carrots and parsley.Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt, pepper and cayenne.Toss the dressing with the cabbage mixture to combine.
- For a quick and easy weeknight version, use packaged coleslaw mix and add in some diced red pepper and chopped parsley. Then combine with the dressing.
- If you would like it less spicy, leave out the cayenne pepper.