Fourth of July Cookies
- 1 c flour
- 1.5 c old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 c dried blueberries
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and egg.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir.
- Fold in chocolate chips and dried fruit.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls on to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.