Game Day Bars
- 2 sticks butter brought to room temperature
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 c. chocolate chunks
- 1/2 c. pretzels broken into pieces
- 1/2 c. peanuts
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together until fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chunks, peanuts and pretzels.
- Press the mixture into a 9” x 13” pan. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.