Ham and Gruyere Sliders
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. minced chives
- 2 15 oz. packages Hawaiian slider buns
- 1 lb. very thinly sliced deli ham
- 3/4 lb. Gruyere cheese
- Set out the butter to warm to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, mayonnaise, mustard and chives, stirring until smooth.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the buns in half crosswise. Spread the butter mixture evenly over the bottom halves of the buns.
- Shred the cheese. Top the buns evenly with ham and cheese, cover with the bun tops. Wrap the sandwiches in aluminum foil.
- Bake the sandwiches for 20 to 25 minutes. Cut apart and serve warm.