Hashbrown and Ham Quiche
- 4 c. frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 3 T. butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tsp. flour
- 3/4 c. diced cooked ham
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute the hash browns, salt and pepper in 2 T. butter until golden brown. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9" pie plate.
- In same skillet, saute onions, peppers and mushrooms in remaining butter. Remove from heat, sprinkle with flour. Stir in ham, eggs and milk. Pour into hash brown crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.