Olive Cheese Bread
- 2 baguettes
- 25 small pimento stuffed olives
- 6 oz. can medium black olives
- 1 small shallot
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Set the butter out to warm to room temperature. Slice the baguettes lengthwise. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Drain the black olives. Roughly chop the green and black olives. Finely chop the shallot. Combine the butter, mayonnaise, olives and shallot in a mixing bowl. Add the cheese and stir until thoroughly combined. Spread the mixture onto the baguettes. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.