- 1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 c. roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 c. lightly salted smoked almonds chopped
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 3 T. canola oil
- 2 tsp grated orange rind
- 2 T. fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Cool completely.