- 11 oz. small shell shaped pasta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 c. pitted black olives
- 2 T. fresh chives
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 7 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 T. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil; add the pasta and garlic, simmer for about five minutes until al dente. Drain. Put the garlic to the side. Put the pasta in a bowl. Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, and olives in the small pieces. Roughly chop the herbs. Add to the pasta.
- Using a fork, mash the cooked garlic with a little salt. Add to the salad. Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.