- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. oatmeal
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 T. unsalted butter cold and cubed
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 T. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 peaches peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 9” square pan with foil. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Cut in the cold butter with a pastry blender. Remove 3/4 cup of the mixture, put in a small bowl and mix with the chopped pecans. Set the pecan mixture aside for the topping.
- Evenly press the remaining oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, make the filling. Whisk the egg and sugar together until smooth. Add the flour and salt. Whisk until combined. Fold in the chopped peaches. When the crust is done, remove from the oven and pour the filling over the hot crust. Sprinkle the reserved pecan crumble mixture on top. Return to the oven and backe for 25 - 30 minutes until the topping is light brown. Remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into squares.