Peachy Keen Whiskey Minty Mule
Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 T Mint, leaves and stems
Cocktail (single serving)
- 1 oz Simple syrup (mint flavored)
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 2-3 slices Peach, fresh If using frozen, defrost
- 3-5 oz Ginger beer
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water. Allow to cool, then add mint. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- In the bottom of a glass, stir together 1 oz simple syrup and 2 oz bourbon. Muddle in the peach slices, using a muddled or the handle of a spoon.
- Fill glass with ice. Top with ginger beer and stir gently to combine.