Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1 c. oatmeal
- 2/3 c. unsweetened shredded coconut lightly toasted
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. ground flaxseed
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Lightly toast the shredded coconut in the oven at 325 degrees.
- Add everything into a bowl and mix to combine well. Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 – 60 minutes.
- After the chilling time, take a tablespoon of the mixture in your hand and roll into a ball. Repeat with the remaining oat mixture. If the balls aren’t stick together, add a little more peanut butter.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 2 months.