Peanut Noodle Salad
- 8 oz. rice stick noodles
- 6 T. fresh lime juice
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. creamy peanut butter
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c. chopped roasted peanuts
- Put the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let the noodles soak until tender, about 10 minutes, drain and rinse under cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- Whisk the lime juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar and vegetable oil in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour the dressing over the noodles. Add the bell pepper, green onions, basil and cilantro and toss to combine. Season with salt if desired. Sprinkle the peanuts on the top and serve.