Pimm’s Winter Punch
- 3 c. Pimm's No. 1 liquor
- 1/4 c. brandy
- 2 limes 1 juiced and 1 thinly sliced
- 1 apple cored and thinly sliced
- 1 pear cored and thinly sliced
- 2 bottles ginger beer chilled
- 1 bottle seltzer chilled
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, stir the Pimm's, brandy and lime juice. Add the sliced lime, apple and pear. Refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Add the cold ginger beer and seltzer right before serving.
I put an ice ring in the punch bowl to keep everything cold.