Pork and Poblano Skewers
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. orange juice
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 seeded minced jalapeno
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 poblano peppers
- Peel and core the pineapple and cut into 1 1/2" cubes.
- Combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, jalapeno and pepper. Divide this marinade into two bowls.
- Cut the pork into 1" cubes. Put in one of the bowls with the marinade. Stir to coat.
- Put the pineapple in the other bowl with the marinade. Stir to coat.
- Cut the poblano peppers into 1 1/2" squares.
- Thread the pork, pineapple and poblanos onto metal skewers. Grill over charcoal or gas for 14 minutes or until done.