Ranch Taco Chicken Salad
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T. canola oil
- 1 T. chili powder
- 16 oz. salad greens
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. crushed tortilla chips
- Slice the chicken and sprinkle with chili powder. Add the oil to a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Let the chicken cool slightly. Toss the chicken mixture, salad greens, salsa, dressing and cheese in a large bowl. Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips over the top. Serve immediately.
- Note: Use a rotisserie chicken to make this salad with no cooking required! Just cut up the rotisserie chicken and sprinkle it with the chili powder.