Sausage Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 5 whole eggs lightly beaten
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 16 oz. pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring and breaking up the sausage. Drain then put into a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, onion, hash browns, milk, cheese, salt and pepper to the sausage, stirring until combined. Pour the mixture into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Bake 1 hour.