Shrimp with Curry Mayo
- 1 lb. cooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 jalapeno seeded and thinly sliced
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. grated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. tumeric
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with the vinegar, oil and jalapeno; chill for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain the shrimp and serve with the dip.