Spaghetti Squash Salad
- 1 small Sqaghetti Squash 2-3 lb
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 2-3 T grated Parmesan
- 1 T Crushed Red Pepper optional
- 2 cups Arugula or other Salad Green
- 1/2 cup Pecans or Walnuts chopped
- Pierce squash with tip of a sharp knife, roughly 10 times. Microwave the whole squash until soft, approximately 8-12 minutes.
- Once the squash has come to room temperature, cut open and shred the “noodles” leaving the hard outer shell.
- Toss the shredded squash with the pesto, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes (if using). Combine with the arugula and top with chopped nuts.
- Can be served room temperature or chilled