Spicy Asian Noodles with Chicken
- 1 T. canola oil
- 1/2 c. chopped green onion
- 1 T. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 c. chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 2 T. hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp. sambal oelek
- 1 pkg. (6.75 oz.) thin rice noodles
- 2 T. chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 T. dark sesame oil
- 3 T. soy sauce
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken, cilantro, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, sambal oelek, soy sauce and dark sesame oil. Keep warm over low heat.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and add to the skillet. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.