- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/16 teaspoon powdered mustard
- salt and pepper
- 14 ounces shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons very finely diced white onion
- Whisk together sugar, cider vinegar, water, oil, celery seed, salt, pepper and mustard until well combined.
- Pour the cabbage and onions in a medium sized bowl. Pour dressing over the top and stir well. Cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.