Thai Chicken Tacos
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Place the chicken breasts in a 4 quart slow cooker. In a blender, combine the broth, garlic, lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, and curry powder. Blend until smooth. Pour this mixture over the top of the chicken in the slow cooker and stir gently to coat. Cover and cook on low for six hours or until the chicken is tender.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken and transfer to a cutting board. Stir the sauce in the crockpot and increase the heat to high. Using two forks, shred the chicken and return to the slow cooker; stir to coat. Cook for 10 minutes until heated through.
- Serve in warm flour tortillas. Top with your favorite toppings. Some suggestions are cilantro leaves, sliced radishes, shredded cabbage, salsa verde, shredded cheese or sliced tomatoes.