Watermelon Iced Green Tea
- 1 Seedless watermelon Small
- 5 Cups Water Boiling
- 4 Green tea bags Can substitute peppermint tea
- 1 Cup Sugar Or less, to taste
- 1 Lime Sliced
- In a blender, purée the pink watermelon until smooth. Pour the purée into a pitcher through a sieve to catch the pulp. Discard the pulp.
- Steep the tea bags in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Remove tea bags and allow to cool. If adding sugar, combine while the tea is warm and the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the tea and watermelon juice. Refrigerate for 4 hours up to 2 days. Serve over ice. Optional: Garnish with limes slices.